USB Charging Question

New Fuze owner here. Love it so far.

Question: Is there a way to NOT have the USB charge the Fuze while it is connected to the computer.

Situation: I fully charged the Fuze with a wall adapter. I listened to the radio function for a while, using up about 2% of the battery. I connected the USB to the computer and Fuze once I was ready to transfer some songs. Of course, with the USB, the Fuze starts charging when connected to the computer. I’d rather not have the Fuze charging again since it is basically fully charged already.

So is there a way to turn off the charge function even though I have the Fuze connected to the computer?

Or does it really even matter?

Sorry if this has been dealt with before. I did a search and didn’t come up with a similar topic. Thanks for any help

-CW

Message Edited by CW on 12-26-2008 09:10 PM

@cw1 wrote:

So is there a way to turn off the charge function even though I have the Fuze connected to the computer?

Or does it really even matter?

No, it doesn’t matter and will not hurt the Fuze.

As the famous Beatles song say, just “Let It Be.”

:smiley:

I’ll take your word for it. Thanks!

Time to enjoy the Fuze:smiley:

Will the fuze continue to charhe once the computer is off, because mine says that it is…

Will the fuze continue to charge once the computer is off, because mine says that it is…

joce106876 wrote:
Will the fuze continue to charge once the computer is off, because mine says that it is…

Depends on your copmputer. Some USB ports are powered off with the machine, some are live 24/7.