Updating Fuze Playlists From Napster

I have a monthly subscription with Napster (the ONLY way I ever put music on the player) and REALLY do love my Fuze. However, I am having trouble with my playlists. I add my songs to the playlists on Napster then when I plug the fuze in, when it updates, it sometimes doesn’t put them in the playlist I want. They show up in “recently added” but not in the playlists. Any suggestions? This isn’t always the case. Most times, it syncs up just the way it is supposed to. It is a little frustrating. The last time this happened I ended up reformatting my fuze then downloading my playlists again and that took a lot of time.

Thanks in advance for any help. I did look through the forums and couldn’t find this issue addressed.

MPEG-2 TS, is also a popular format specially for some camcorder which can’t be supported by common players. The MPEG-2 TS Converter is an excellent TS Converter to convert MPEG-2 TS format files. The TS Converter can convert .ts files to mpeg2, convert .ts to avi, wmv, wma, mpg, convert .ts to mp3, mp4 and other common formats respectivly for iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP and other digital players with perfect quality and fast conversion speed.Video_TS Converter is a TS File Converter which can convert the files in Video_TS folder and extract audio from .ts files. The TS Video File Converter supports converting .m2ts, .mts, .mkv, .flv, .mp4 and other supported files.