Unidentified sansa clip icon

Hello,

I recently downloaded and recharged my sansa clip and now there seems to be a filled yellow circle icon next to my battery symbol?

I’m not sure what it is…

Can someone assist.

It doesn’t seem to affect anything but curious…

thanks,

Rob

I only get that circle on the Clip that I use for Rhapsody to Go. My other Clip I only load ripped CD’s and I never see that circle. Sometimes the circle shows a shadow if you need to log in and reauthorize the Rhapsody tracks. I’ve never really seen it explained anywhere.

The yellow dot icon is the subscription indicator.  If you have DRM enabled media on the Sansa, meaning that there are licensed tracks, the dot shows the subscription status.

Do you have “protected media” on the device?  This could be from many common sources, generally involving “authorizing” the Sansa, like Rhapsody, Napster, Audible books, Overdrive or NetLibrary, for example.

µsansa

Hey microsansa!  Have any information on when the next firmware update is coming out?  Thanks.

@promisedplanet wrote:
Hey microsansa!  Have any information on when the next firmware update is coming out?  Thanks.

I think that even if he knows, he’s probably not allowed to tell us. Judging from his posts here, he seems to be a decent fellow, so I think if he could tell us anything , he would.:smiley:

The courtesy of a response would be appreciated …