Ultra Flair 64gb

My Ultra Flair 64gb overheated while connected to a usb 3.0 port, 

I left the computer unattended for a while and came to find the usb stick overheating and not showing in my windows.

I pulled it out and left it to cool down, then reconnected it, it still doesn’t work.

windows doesn’t detect it and I tried to connect it on several computers

Is there anyway I can fix it? 

I really need to take important data , which I don’t have any backups for. 

thanks in advance 

Can you see the drive in Windows Disk Management?