two ideas

I have two ideas for the sansa Fuze mp3player.

1. Draggable and droppable avi/wmv video files from Windows Media Player 11 with out the sansa media converter program. IE: Way to annoying just to have the program just to dropin single videos and short movies on to my Fuze Mp3 player.

2. Able to Copy and paste Microsoft Word Documents from PC to Sansa Fuze …  Id like to be able to see text from word documents on the go.

“1. Draggable and droppable avi/wmv video files from Windows Media Player 11 with out the sansa media converter program. IE: Way to annoying just to have the program just to dropin single videos and short movies on to my Fuze Mp3 player.”

The processor in the Fuze is not powerful enough to accomplish this. Perhaps it might become possible on a new  more expensive model with a more powerful processor.

“Able to Copy and paste Microsoft Word Documents from PC to Sansa Fuze …  Id like to be able to see text from word documents on the go.”

Not on the Fuze. Even a reader that reads text files would not be practical with such a small screen. Perhaps players with a larger screen, more ram,  and a more powerful processor might have a text reader function.

The Fuze is a  low priced very limited device with a  slow processor and a  small amount of ram.