trouble deleting audiobooks

I have an 8G fuze (version V 02) that I use for audiobooks. When I tried to delete the sections from the most recent book, two sections would not delete. The first section showed all zeros (as if I had not listened to any portion of the book, nor was there any portion to listen to) and the second section showed zeros on the left side and 1:10:17 on the right side, but I could not play it or delete it. When I plugged it into the computer, these sections of the book did not show up. I have already listened to the entire book and everything played fine, the problem arose when I tried to delete it. Any suggestions?

Your Fuze may be set to the infamous Auto Defect mode which can connect in either MTP or MSC modes at will (and without your knowledge). files can only be seen or accessed on youy computer while connected in the mode in which they were transferred in.

So try switching the USB mode in Settings > System Settings and see if they show up on your computer. As a last resort, if that’s all you have loaded on your player, you could use the Format option (also in System Settings) and that will wipe out everything (except firmware and/or operating files).

Your Fuze may be set to the infamous Auto Defect mode which can connect in either MTP or MSC modes at will (and without your knowledge). Files can only be seen or accessed on your computer while connected in the mode in which they were transferred in.

So try switching the USB mode in Settings > System Settings and see if they show up on your computer. As a last resort, if that's all you have loaded on your player, you could use the Format option (also in System Settings) and that will wipe out everything (except firmware and/or operating files).

Your Fuze may be set to the infamous Auto Defect mode which can connect in either MTP or MSC modes at will (and without your knowledge). Files can only be seen or accessed on your computer while connected in the mode in which they were transferred in.

So try switching the USB mode in Settings > System Settings and see if they show up on your computer. As a last resort, if that’s all you have loaded on your player, you could use the Format option (also in System Settings) and that will wipe out everything (except firmware and/or operating files).