Transferring music from Spotify to Sansa?

You can use for it MusConv tool.

When it comes to transferring Spotify music to Sansa, the first thing needs to do is to convert Spotify music as local files as downloaded Spotify files with your premium account are cache files. You can’t locate them. 

To do this, please use the best Spotify music converter, which can download and convert Spotify to MP3 and other files locally. 

As for the detailed tutorial, please read on below:

Step 1. Connect your SanDisk Sansa to your computer via the USB cable. 

Step 2. Drag Spotify music to this tool and set the destination folder as Sansa. 

Step 3. Click the ‘Convert’ button to start the syncing process. 

I used to convert Spotify to MP3 then transfer the MP3 to Sansa through the USB connection on my Mac.

This method works well for me. Hope it can help you.

To transfer music from Spotify to Sansa, there is no official way to do this. If you have tried to download Spotify music to Sansa with your Spotify Premium account, you will find out that you even couldn’t locate Spotify downloaded files.

Why? Spotify tracks you downloaded are cache files. So this is the point. How to fix it? 

Just use the best music converter to convert Spotify songs as local files that compatible with Sansa. And then all things are fixed well. 

How to transfer music from Spotify to Sansa? Well, you this Spotify Music Converter from UkeySoft. It helps Spotify free and premium users download and save Spotify songs to computer forever, so that you can transfer them to Sansa easily! You can download and convert Spotify music to MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC, OGG, AIFF with lossless audio quality.

How to Download Spotify Music to MP3 for Free?

Without a doubt, it’s inconvenient to play Spotify music on Sansa by carrying a big iPhone at the gym. As for transferring music from Spotify to Sansa, here is a detailed tutorial to make it possible:
Step 1. Download Spotify Playlist Downloader on your computer and then it will pop up your Spotify app.
Step 2. Plug into your Sansa to your computer via the USB cable. And set the output folder as your Sansa.
Step 2. Drag and drop music from Spotify that you’d like to play in Sansa to this software.
Step 3. Click the ‘Convert’ button to download and transfer Spotify music to Sansa with ease.
That’s all to play Spotify in Sansa without an iPhone.

Yes, you can transfer your playlist from Spotify to Sansa. Just visit MusConv

Hi Hope my answer is not too late… :grinning:
You can try AudBite Spotify Music Converter to solve your problem with speed. Three steps: Download and program and add songs to it. Choose your desired output format as MP3. Click Convert. And you will get what you want!