Message Edited by numtemnick on 02-25-2010 03:02 PM

Message Edited by numtemnick on 02-25-2010 03:02 PM

Message Edited by numtemnick on 02-25-2010 03:03 PM

With that much storage, you may hit the 8000 file limit, depending on the size of your files.

numtemnick wrote:

Regards,

My last MP3 was a Zune 30gb and I get traumatized by the problems the Microsoft player has with Windows, so now i want a player who works…

Wow . . . now there’s a glowing recommendation! Microsoft’s mp3 player does not play nice with Microsoft’s computer operating system?

I thought this was the reason MS got into the mp3 player game in the 1st place, so it would be a no-brainer for all those no-brainers that didn’t want to jump to the dark side (Apple/iPod)?

@tapeworm wrote:

@numtemnick wrote:

Regards,

My last MP3 was a Zune 30gb and I get traumatized by the problems the Microsoft player has with Windows, so now i want a player who works…

Wow . . . now there’s a glowing recommendation! Microsoft’s mp3 player does not play nice with Microsoft’s computer operating system?

I thought this was the reason MS got into the mp3 player game in the 1st place, so it would be a no-brainer for all those no-brainers that didn’t want to jump to the dark side (Apple/iPod)?

Zunes work flawlessly with the operating system.  I have 3 in the household and never had even the slightest issue with any of them.  Maybe no MP3 player would be right for the OP.

fuze_owner-GB wrote:

@tapeworm wrote:

@numtemnick wrote:

Regards,

Zunes work flawlessly with the operating system.  I have 3 in the household and never had even the slightest issue with any of them.  Maybe no MP3 player would be right for the OP.

Hopefully it wasn’t one of those ID ten T errors! :smileyvery-happy: