Too much music on my devise how do I get it off?

I have a sansa fuze 4GB  and my friend put some music on it. But he put way too much music on it when i turn my devise on it says i need to free 20MB of music and then it turns off, when i plug it into my computer i can’t locate any files to delete some music. What can I do to get it off so i can use my devise?

Turn the unit off. Put the Hold switch on (so orange shows) and plug the cable into the Fuze. Then hold down the << button while you plug the USB plug into the computer. Look in Windows Explorer and see if the unit shows up (you can let go of the << button) and see if you can find the files.

If that doesn’t work, connect to the computer again and right-click on the Sansa. Go to Properties, the Tools tab, and run Error-checking. There may be a bad file that needs fixing. If it asks to save bad chains, don’t save them. 

Message Edited by Black-Rectangle on 09-21-2009 04:03 PM

there is an easier way just connect it then go to hapsody then click on your player then look for the song right click then delete

@fuzer16 wrote:
there is an easier way just connect it then go to hapsody then click on your player then look for the song right click then delete

What if the OP does not subscribe to hapsody :stuck_out_tongue:

@fuzer16 wrote:

What if the OP does not subscribe to Hapsody? :stuck_out_tongue: