- Plug clip via the Supplied USB cable into PC
- Delete the contents of the MUSIC directory
- Send the playlist of interest to WMP.
- Check playlist to be sure it is still a good list (FWD >>) thru the list while listening be sure all is well!
- Send the contents of that playlist via [copy to CD or Device]
- Go to the Clip Music directory, drag and drop the contents of the directory (or the entire file folder, for that matter) back to WMP. This will insure the playlist pointers are to the proper music directory NOT the original file locations!
- Perform Step 4 again just to be sure!
- From the WMP tool bar select [File] [Save as]… Filename.m3u to the playlist directory of the Clip.
- Leave the Clip attached to the USB port at least 5 min. go for a soda (beverage of choice)!!
- Disconnect the Clip from the PC
- Restart the Clip.
- Navigate to the playlists select your playlist.
- The Clip display should indicate your tunes (NOT Error) pres Select again, the first tune should start playing. I you get the formatting error “DO everything AGAIN”!! repeat the 13 steps Again!! Once you have successfully loaded another playlist and tested it! Using WMP go back and repush the contents from the previously working playlists back to the Clip MUSIC directory. Successful?? … Congratulations Enjoy
To load Another Playlist :
repeat the 13 steps Again!!
Yes you will wipe the tunes from the working playlist, BUT: I have another workaround for that too!!
Once you have successfully loaded another playlist and tested it! Using WMP go back and repush the contents from the previously working playlists back to the Clip MUSIC directory…
Using this method I was able to successfully load 4+ Playlists to the Sansa