Thumbwheel is stuck!

Alright everyone Ive got you on this. I had the same problem with mine and I did this about 3 months ago one time and it never hapen again. Take 2 Q-tips out to your garage and find the WD-40. Spray the end of the Q-tip with the WD-40. Take it and press it on thhe edge of the wheel. Roll it around for about 30 seconds and you will never have that problem again. As a matter of fact my **bleep** is like usper fast wheel now !! And now it does nto ruin the inside ( your spraying onto the q-tip and dabbing it into the wheel ) so dont freak out. And like i said I did it once 3 months ago and my **bleep** still spins !!!

Hope that helps everyone who is having this issue cuz when youur **bleep** dont spin, you aint goin win !! lol

@mattyice02 wrote:

Alright everyone Ive got you on this. I had the same problem with mine and I did this about 3 months ago one time and it never hapen again. Take 2 Q-tips out to your garage and find the WD-40. Spray the end of the Q-tip with the WD-40. Take it and press it on thhe edge of the wheel. Roll it around for about 30 seconds and you will never have that problem again. As a matter of fact my **bleep** is like usper fast wheel now !! And now it does nto ruin the inside ( your spraying onto the q-tip and dabbing it into the wheel ) so dont freak out. And like i said I did it once 3 months ago and my **bleep** still spins !!!

Hope that helps everyone who is having this issue cuz when youur **bleep** dont spin, you aint goin win !! lol

I’d love to know what the smut filter **bleeped** out.

Have you ever been on Jerry Springer’s show? :smileyvery-happy:

WD40 placed on a Q-tip and carefully rubbed on the rubber seal (blue circle) will fix the problem.

Here’s a new possible solution, sort of a variant on the wet towel and WD-40 solutions:  The problem started when we were out West–I suspect that I brought a little bit of desert sand home with me in the wheel. My thumb wheel first got cranky, then took two fingers to operate, then finally pretty much quit.  My husband got interested in the problem when I asked him where we kept the WD-40. (I’m not in the habit of looking for WD-40.) He took an old toothbrush, moistened it slightly and brushed gently around the thumb wheel’s edge, rinsing the toothbrush periodically.  Now, I can actually operate the thumb wheel with my thumb again.