This website is worse than the sansa itself

I’ve been trying to find an answer to why this piece of junk will not refresh data anymore, but after jacking around on this website I think I know the reason.  This another garbage product, trying to an answer why is like talking to a politician on this website you cannot get a straight answer.  After typing in 15 different passwords that didn’t work to sign in to this :cry: run-around, **bleep** it I’m going to throw this:wink: away, :angry:sansa.

A word of warning.  Peppering the board with expletives and vulgarities will NOT be tolerated.  Take a moment and think through your issues rather then airing it out here.  There are plenty of folks more than willing to answer your direct questions, rather than starting a war.  If you cannot wait, contact Support via phone.

µsansa

Message Edited by microsansa on 04-12-2009 09:20 AM

@angry_foot wrote:
I’ve been trying to find an answer to why this piece of junk will not refresh data anymore, but after jacking around on this website I think I know the reason.  This another garbage product, trying to an answer why is like talking to a politician on this website you cannot get a straight answer.  After typing in 15 different passwords that didn’t work to sign in to this :robotwink: run-around, **bleep** it I’m going to throw this :robotsurprised:away, **bleep** you sansa.

Message Edited by microsansa on 04-12-2009 09:21 AM

I hate to be mean, but this angry-foot person and all of their rants, gave me the best laugh I’ve had in a long time…:smileyvery-happy:

HEY YOU ANOTHER ONE OF THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE FUN OF SANSA CUSTOMERS THAT GET :smiley:, OH THAT IS FUNNY FUNNY :dizzy_face:.  WHAT A HELPFUL BUNCH, GLAD I COULD MAKE YOUR DAY, SANSA NOT GOING TO GIVE ME A REFUND, SO :angry: SANSA.

Message Edited by microsansa on 04-12-2009 08:57 AM

We don’t work for Sansa…we own Sansa players and we like them!

BEND OVER AND TAKE IN THE A-HOLE (SANSA’S ADVICE) FUNNY BUNCH OF PRICKS.

THEN YOU’RE JUST :smileyvery-happy:, I’LL SEND YOU MINE AND SEE HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THEM THEN…

Message Edited by microsansa on 04-12-2009 08:58 AM

I would be pleased for you to send me your player!  I could use an extra for around the pool this summer!  (I even purchased a watertight clear pouch for the Clip–it fits and works perfectly.)

Before you send it to me, however, have you called SanDisk Customer Service to nicely get their assistance for your issues and to have them walk you through the solution(s)?  You might want to try that.

If you’re going to make troll threads because you woke up with a stick in your :robottongue:, :dizzy_face: and do it somewhere else.

Okay guys, we handled that one. Please keep it civil, OK? 

µsansa

Message Edited by d_headshot on 04-12-2009 11:36 AM

Message Edited by microsansa on 04-12-2009 06:30 PM

whether ANGRY-FOOT is intentionally a troll or by mere coincidence, I think it doesn’t matter anymore. he said what he wanted to say, he got some answers, he doesn’t seem to accept other opinion or suggestions, and he seems not willing to calm down as appropriate and expected by its nickname :slight_smile: .

regarding the specific issue (how much “accurate” or not might be his descriptions) i think that we reached the point where it’s between sansa and him only, and not ours.

i don’t think there’s any residual usefullness in his posts (both for us and him), and keeps the noise high; the forum is not more “his” than everyone else.

Where shall I buy the watertight clear pouch that you speak of?

if u don’t like Sansa go away an’ buy **bleep**Pod (i mean iPoo)

the best way to find an answer is to think by your own head

i’d like you to live in mu country

then you’d neverwrote such a post

Message Edited by feromon on 04-23-2009 05:19 PM

@klaatu wrote:
Where shall I buy the watertight clear pouch that you speak of?

It’s the Lewis N. Clark WaterSeals pouch; I got the standard (larger) size.  Relatively inexpensive as far as these things go, and good for a day at the pool.  Includes waterproof in-ear buds as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Lewis-N-Clark-WaterSeals-Waterproof/dp/B0010Y0ZOG/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1240500473&sr=8-8

Thanks for sharing this. One of these will be good to have while gardening.