they should make a sansa touch

the sandisk company should make a sandisk touch because its an mp3 player and that means free music its touch so that means games and wireless internet also the prices for the sansa are cheaper than mac so we can buy for cheap and get free music

@sparx wrote:
the sandisk company should make a sandisk touch because its an mp3 player and that means free music its touch so that means games and wireless internet also the prices for the sansa are cheaper than mac so we can buy for cheap and get free music

Actually, Sandisk did make the Sansa Connect, which can stream and play Launchcast stations for free.  I have one and I love it.

Also, Sansas will play subscription music, and subscription music can be free if it’s advertisement-supported, such as Spiralfrog.

Anyway, Sandisk seems to be doing very well with portable players that have excellent sound quality (eg, Clip and Fuze), and just play music well.  And they’ve got so many products besides portable players, I think they’ve probably already got as much as they can handle.  :wink: