The Songs That Came with the 2 gig clip

There was a particular song that came with my Clip that I really liked a lot and I accidentally deleted it out of the

Clip when I put in new songs.   I would really like to have it back but don’t remember the title or artist (a group).

I’m of the opinion that when they manufacture them that they probably put the same songs on them.   They only

put about 5 or so songs on them.

If anyone knows the artists or titlesof the songs that come with that Clip I’d be very appreciative if you’d tell me what they are.

Len

Here are the 5 songs that came with my 4GB Clip (artist - title / album):

The Jones Gang - Angel / Any Day Now
The Shanghai Restoration Project feat. Amos Winbush - Babylon of the Orient / The Shanghai Restoration Project
Alias & Ehren - Cobbelstoned Waltz / Lillian
Heavyweight Dub Champion - Return Of The Champion / Survival Guide For The End Of Time
The Red Thread - Wax Museum / Ship in the Attic, Birds in the Subway

I’m sure that none of those were on my clip when I got it. 

Mine is a 2 gig clip.   There were about 5 or so that came with it.

Anybody?

Len

I recently got an 8GB and it came preloaded with the same 5 songs as “eliasf” indicated.

The Shanghai Restoration Project feat. Amos Winbush - Babylon of the Orient / The Shanghai Restoration Project
Heavyweight Dub Champion - Return Of The Champion / Survival Guide For The End Of Time

So I’m guessing there the 5 songs they always use, I got my 8GB about two weeks ago.         

Those songs don’t sound familiar.   This is frustrating because I really liked one of them and can’t remember the

title.

Len

All,

Those 5 songs also appeared on my Sansa c200 2GB player.  Though I accidently deleted them, is there a way to Restore them on my player?

@jimmy1940 wrote:

I recently got an 8GB and it came preloaded with the same 5 songs as “eliasf” indicated.

So I’m guessing there the 5 songs they always use, I got my 8GB about two weeks ago.         

I got the same songs on my new 8gb, my old 2gb and my bro’s 2gb.

Those were the songs on mine as well, djlen …

Ok, I’m going to download and listen to all of them, because I must be missing something here.

Jeez, I really liked the song.   I hope I can find it again.

Len