The Blue Ring

I just got fuze three days ago, and I have already updated to the newest firmware,everything was alrigtht.

However…starting from yesterday,the blue ring around the wheel did not turn on when I press the button.

And my fuze is in low battery(10%), did it related to it? Is there anything worng on my fuze?

@ballballp wrote:

I just got fuze three days ago, and I have already updated to the newest firmware,everything was alrigtht.

However…starting from yesterday,the blue ring around the wheel did not turn on when I press the button.

And my fuze is in low battery(10%), did it related to it? Is there anything worng on my fuze?

Well, charge it up first, then we can figure out if anything else is wrong. :wink:

I’ve had the same thing happen. I think it’s because of the low battery, but I haven’t charged it yet so can’t be sure.

It only does that when the battery is low.  It’s a nice feature because it can save energy on the fuze.

@microwindowsxp1 wrote:
It only does that when the battery is low.  It’s a nice feature because it can save energy on the fuze.

That was never listed as a feature or part of the change log… If you dont see it after a charge I would be concerned… but if it comes back I wouldnt worry.