Synchronizing Genre Changes in My Library and My Fuze

I add music from Rhapsody to My Library and then add to My Fuze/Device.  Often I will change the Genre on the Device and/or My Library.  Is there any way to synchronize so that if I do change the Genre on either the Device or My Library, it will automatically sync in the other direction?

Thanks

FuzeNewbie

@fuzenewbie wrote:

I add music from Rhapsody to My Library and then add to My Fuze/Device.  Often I will change the Genre on the Device and/or My Library.  Is there any way to synchronize so that if I do change the Genre on either the Device or My Library, it will automatically sync in the other direction?

Thanks

FuzeNewbie

I do not know the best answer for this question.    My guess is you do all your editing on your Computer/Library.    Then sync down to your device (mp3 player).      If you are editing tags on the Fuze (in msc mode) they probably will only be good on the device.    I’m thinking your Library is your master reference, make changes there, and sync down to the device. 

You have to use your computer to change this on the Fuze?   I don’t recall being able to change Genre on the Fuze by itself.

Maybe someone else has a better answer

Cheers