Suggestion for next firmware release!!!!!!!!!!!

How about 2 vu meters? Like the old Rio Karma … ahhhh … the Rio Karma …

is it posable to get rds working on the fuze or does that take more hardware?

@psywiped wrote:
is it posable to get rds working on the fuze or does that take more hardware?

Hardware.

Message Edited by tenzip on 04-02-2009 06:18 AM

Assuming the bytes are available, I’d like to see

2 sets of settings for all/most visuals: one for ‘battery power’ and one for ‘external power’

A backlite setting of always on: only available on external power of course

This way when my fuze is in a dock (I have both the Griffin and Altec-Lansing im413) and playing I can just glance over and see it because it would be in ‘external power’ mode and I’d have the backlite set to always be on. Likewise if I removed it from the dock and put it in my pocket I know it wouldn’t waste the batteries

Message Edited by timn on 08-25-2009 02:58 PM

what i want most for the next update is that the ratings will stay saved on micro sd and not disappear after every refresh. seems like the easiest way to make a playlist without actually making a playlist - just show me the songs i’ve rated.

8gb +16gb sdhc

V01.02.31A

Message Edited by megafan2000 on 05-12-2010 06:34 AM

For the next sansa fuze update, i want sandisk to abandon their crummy firmware, and use rockbox, then they could help push rockbox for fuze v2 forward in development :slight_smile: .

Message Edited by nmz502 on 05-12-2010 08:53 AM

nmz502 wrote:

For the next sansa fuze update, i want sandisk to abandon there their crummy firmware, and use rockbox, then they could help push rockbox for fuze v2 forward in development :slight_smile: .

Keep wanting! :stuck_out_tongue:

Would be nice to have two GoLists…

Sorry for my bad english

1. I using rockbox and like to play songs from folder browser so I want option to set auto/manual update database

because I don’t want to alway wait longtime for refresh database after I unpluged usb cable when I add/remove songs from computer to fuze or charge batt by Original Firmware.

1. move folder browser menu from bottom to top or 2nd

2. video playlist

3. save radio station list to file so i can backup it.

4. fixed bug in sort folder short name and long name

5. fixed bug in miss some songs from some folders i can’t found/play from folder browser or in database but can found/play by rockbox.

Message Edited by wer2 on 05-14-2010 08:40 PM