Suggestion for New Clock Feature

Hello All,

I love to use the Clip for running in the park.  When I go I like to leave everything behind (except the house keys)  So I was wondering if you could add an option to display a clock on the screen when music or radio is playing.  That would make this little gadget perfect!!

Thanks for a great product!

@kden902 wrote:

Hello All,

I love to use the Clip for running in the park.  When I go I like to leave everything behind (except the house keys)  So I was wondering if you could add an option to display a clock on the screen when music or radio is playing.  That would make this little gadget perfect!!

Thanks for a great product!

If it was displayed during music playback, it would take away from seeing the track title, battery life, etc. and if it was displayed at the top, it would be too small to see comfortably. I think it would be betterif it was displayed by pressing the center button or something.

or maybe another clock option like when you scroll through Music>FM Radio>Voice>Settings>Clock but instead of displaying “Clock” it displays the time like this  Music>FM Radio>Voice>Settings>9:34:54 (maybe also date). when you press  the center button or right button it sends you to clock settings menu. when you press home you see the  clock again press home again you go back to the music you were playing.

i agree about the clock idea. just press the centre button while a songs playing to dislplay the time. lets face it the music bar things are pretty useless. they look cool when showing off to someone but that’s about it.

Yeah, good thoughts. 

Also, since this product is obviously geared towards people working out.  Why not put a small timer in there?  You can clock your laps or see how many times you can make it across the field in 10 mins.  You could do this with a clock, but its cooler to have a timer.

Just a thought.    

I like that idea too; press the centre button to see the Clock. Excellent.