Hello Sandisk users!
First off, let me just say that the SanDisk line of mp3 players is the best investment I ever made! They are reliable and cheap! I previously had a 256MB player from who knows where, and when it died I went out and got one of these and am in love with them! But back to my point. I have a Sansa Zip that I got about two years ago, and had the original firmware until I updated it about 3 weeks ago. All was well until I had a strange glitch with it. The firmware somehow erased “The” and “A” from the beginning of song titles and artists ( ex. The Fray becomes Fray, A Little Jazz becomes Little Jazz). I didn’t think something like that could happen! Some artwork disappeared too. ( I’m crazy about having artwork). I did copy some of them to my computer and they appeared to be fine there, so I’m thinking if I Just re-apply the firmware it’ll fix it.