Still no firmware update?

Sandisk sleeping again?

You’re expecting them to be working New Year’s Day?

Many electronic companies here is Silicon Valley shut down for the last 2 weeks of the year, as it’s their slowest time. sanDisk may also follow this practice.

Besides, we’ll be the first to know when an update is available, so unless you see a new sticky post with the subject Clip+ Firmware Update or something similar, this is kind of a silly question, isn’t it?

Many electronic companies here is Silicon Valley shut down for the last 2 weeks of the year, as it’s their slowest time. SanDisk may also follow this practice.

Besides, we’ll be the first to know when an update is available, so unless you see a new sticky post with the Subject: Clip+ Firmware Update or something similar, this is kind of a silly question, isn’t it?

Many electronic companies here is Silicon Valley shut down for the last 2 weeks of the year, as it’s their slowest time. SanDisk may also follow this practice.

Besides, we’ll be the first to know when an update is available, so unless you see a new sticky post with the Subject: Clip+ Firmware Update or something similar, this is kind of an unnecessary and silly question, isn’t it?

I guess the FW update will be available by next week as they were off for the last 2wks…

Fingers crossed!!! 

manish_sharma wrote:

I guess the FW update will be available by next week as they were off for the last 2wks…

Fingers crossed!!! 

I guess not.

I’d un-cross my fingers if I were you. You might spill your drink. :stuck_out_tongue:

SanDisk hasn’t announced any schedule.  One could be coming soon (the Clip+ has been out about 4 months now), but one never knows until one knows …

Well, given the way they handled the Clip updates over the summer, as in not doing them and then unveiling the Clip+ instead,  maybe now they’re ignoring the Clip+ and working on a Fuze+ in secret. Or maybe I am just talking out of my butt.:smileyvery-happy:

This is pure bull**bleep**, they shouldn’t work on new products unless they make their current lineup more mature, simply because the current firmware sucks, mainly because of battery problems. They should focus on Clip+.

Tapeworm wrote:

I guess not.

I’d un-cross my fingers if I were you. You might spill your drink. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Tape, Sammy could do that- fingers crossed, drink in check.

The firmware hasn’t been promised to a specific schedule.  It will be released in due time after noted bugs are worked out.  Currently, I’m following my man Sammy’s lead (note the smile).

Bob  :smileyvery-happy: