sMOKE BOMB

DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE A SMOKE BOMB WITHOUT USING PING PONG BALLS OR SALTPETER?

I’VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND A GOOD WAY TO MAKE ONE BUT THEY ALL NEED SALTPETER OR PING PONG BALLS.

I’ve always been able to do it internally using beer, hard-boiled eggs, chili w/beans, corned beef & cabbage, and broccoli soup.

They’ll work sufficiently well enough on their own, but the more of them you combine in one meal, the ‘smokier’ it will get.

Just ask my wife. :dizzy_face:

He said smoke bomb, not biological warfare. :smileyvery-happy:

But it’s ‘All-Natural’ and ‘100% Organic’. :stuck_out_tongue:

Tapeworm’s formula for the smoke bomb is interesting.  You’ll get an abundance of methane, hydrogen sulfide, and particulates.  A most wonderful concoction.

I like this depiction of CH4.  Indeed, quite the new green technology we need.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

Message Edited by neutron_bob on 04-05-2009 12:47 PM

@tapeworm wrote:
But it’s ‘All-Natural’ and ‘100% Organic’. :stuck_out_tongue:

That would be a good menu to use for houseguests that stay way too long and don’t seem to want to go home.  After the meal, we can dance to this song :smileyvery-happy:

I don’t know about that . . . Their ‘aura’ might linger long after they’d gone home!

White Castle “sliders”…and you don’t want to know me!

@14124all wrote:
White Castle “sliders”…and you don’t want to know me!

Those never crossed my mind… but yeah when I eat those they do the trick

Burger King onion rings tear me up something fierce.  I can’t stand myself.

@sansafuze wrote:

DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE A SMOKE BOMB WITHOUT USING PING PONG BALLS OR SALTPETER?

I’VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND A GOOD WAY TO MAKE ONE BUT THEY ALL NEED SALTPETER OR PING PONG BALLS.

TAKE A BALLOON, FILL IT UP WITH AIR AND FLOUR AND POP IT. Please don’t use caps lock. It looks horrible.