slotRadio Firmware 01.01.18
slotRadio Firmware 01.01.18 - Click here to Download
- Ensure your battery is > 50% full.
- Extract the .zip file into a folder on your computer.
- Once extracted, slide the power switch to the off position, ensure your slotRadio card is inserted in the slotRadio Player and connect your slotRadio Player to the computer via the USB cable.
- Drag the file to the root directory of your slotRadio card.
- Disconnect the slotRadio Player and slide the power switch to the play position.
- The firmware upgrade will start automatically.
- Once the upgrade finishes, press and hold the Play/Skip button and the Volume down button for several seconds and verify the firmware version is 01.01.18.
Sansa slotRadio Player Firmware 01.01.18 Release Notes
This new firmware has various bug fixes, including key fixes listed below, as well as enhancements. Upon completion of the firmware upgrade, the device will turn back on and resume playing. If the device does not initiate or complete firmware upgrade, slide the button to OFF position & wait for 10 seconds to reset the device and then slide the button back to PLAY or FM mode to restart.
oMaximum number of channels can be displayed is increased to 20
oReplay gain algorithm implementation with Fast ID3 parsing
oOLED turns off after 5 minutes of inactivity & device turns off after 30 minutes of inactivity
oFade in and out was implemented for charging screen in OFF mode against OLED burn out
oDevice behaves incorrectly for folders over 200
oDevice can’t play FLAC files with padding removes and 440hz tone isn’t audible
oOGG track caused player to behave erratically & might crash
oChirp at the end of mp3 file
oDisk Erase Failed - Formatting fails under Macintosh system
oThe top of the song title is blended with the background when it goes into screen saver mode
oHigh bit rate file playback slower as compared to playback in PC
Message Edited by slotmonsta on 12-02-2009 03:10 PM