Slightly Loose Select Button

This is a minor problem but it is annoying me.  Is the button in the middle of the click wheel supposed to be slightly loose?  Mine moves around slightly and I’m concerned that it could get more loose over time.  I was just wondering if this is a common thing or should I send my Fuze back? 

@mtr1292 wrote:
This is a minor problem but it is annoying me.  Is the button in the middle of the click wheel supposed to be slightly loose?  Mine moves around slightly and I’m concerned that it could get more loose over time.  I was just wondering if this is a common thing or should I send my Fuze back? 

Since the center button is actually a physically seperate button from the wheel it will have a very small amount of play (like any other simple push button would have). I don’t know if your’s is loser than normal though.

If there is a BestBuy somewhere near you go in and check how the buttons on their display models feel to you.

Thanks for replying.  I think I’ll take your advice and check out the display models at Best Buy.

I took a look at mine, and mine is perfectly still, even if I try to wobble it around with my thumb. So, I don’t think that Select button issue shouldn’t be too much of a problem, but you still should take good care of your Fuze.