SDHC Brand suggestions

OK…I’m RMA’ing my Kingston 8GB MicroSDHC card due to that lil video problem and rather just play it safe instead of loading 8GB of music only for it to fail…I’ll probably just get a 4GB card now…but there’s so many brands…I was gonna get a Transcend 4GB MicroSD for 6.99 shipped…or should I go with a better brand name?

Message Edited by vice86 on 12-12-2008 10:47 AM

I recommend the name in the upper left hand corner of this page :slight_smile:

@sansafix wrote:
I recommend the name in the upper left hand corner of this page :slight_smile:

Couldn’t have said it better myself, other than “Why mess with success?” What brand cards do you think the SanDisk dev. team uses in testing these players & firmware to make sure everything works as designed?

'Nuff said. :smileyvery-happy:

Darn newegg has the 8GB for 36.00…4GB for 17.00 but of course that’s outta stock…i guess this was kind of a dumb question…lol…should pretty much go with the same brand that makes the player…dur…lol

Message Edited by vice86 on 12-12-2008 10:48 AM

Why waste your money on those unproven brands?

why risk your important data by just trying to save one buck to two.

@vice86 wrote:
OK…I’m RMA’ing my Kingston 8GB MicroSDHC card due to that lil video problem and rather just play it safe instead of loading 8GB of music only for it to fail…I’ll probably just get a 4GB card now…but there’s so many brands…I was gonna get a Transcend 4GB MicroSD for 6.99 shipped…or should I go with a better brand name?
Message Edited by vice86 on 12-12-2008 10:47 AM