sd card

Sansa seems to be good product. Only problem I incured was with c200. Broke volume control button. Purchased Fuze2gig. So far excellent. Iwant to know more about sd card capacity. Can someone help?

It has been covered about 1000 times so using the search feature would give you the info you need. But I havent typed this in a while so… The Fuze will support an SD or SDHC card currently on the market, which means up to 16 gig.

What exactly do you want to know?  They come in small, medium, large, x-large, and 2x-large.  Soon to be released, freakin humongous.

Translated, that would be 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, and 32 Gigabytes.

The Fuze will work with any of them.

@tenzip wrote:

What exactly do you want to know?  They come in small, medium, large, x-large, and 2x-large.  Soon to be released, freakin humongous.

The 32 gig is not out yet is it? I know they say it will work, but I want to see for my self.

@conversionbox wrote:

@tenzip wrote:

The 32 gig is not out yet is it? I know they say it will work, but I want to see for my self.

At least I hope so.  I’ll buy one, having a 40GB flash device will be sweet.

@tenzip wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@tenzip wrote:

At least I hope so.  I’ll buy one, having a 40GB flash device will be sweet.

No doubt… Its gonna be $$$