sansa tech still sucks

sent clip out 3 weeks ago called 3 times over last 3 weeks got nowhere even with my rx # which i think is just made up to make you happy, have emailed 2 times and made several calls asking where is my clip never recieved an amswer, will never buy another sansa ever, apple rules!!!

@santa1 wrote:
sent clip out 3 weeks ago called 3 times over last 3 weeks got nowhere even with my rx # which i think is just made up to make you happy, have emailed 2 times and made several calls asking where is my clip never recieved an amswer, will never buy another sansa ever, apple rules!!!

When you say you made several calls, and never received an answer, what do you mean?  No one answered the phone?  Someone answered the phone, but remained silent?

Did you ask here?  What was the problem?

@santa1 wrote:

Have your elves build you a new one…

called again today they tell me that the computers are down, every time i call they tell me the computers are down, calling bbb making a complaint with the india tech support, im sure that will get me somewhere

Once again, can people here perhaps help you?  What is the issue? 

@santa1 wrote:
called again today they tell me that the computers are down, every time i call they tell me the computers are down, calling bbb making a complaint with the india tech support, im sure that will get me somewhere

Are you in India? That would explain the lack of response then. We’ve already been through this with 2 others on the Fuze board.

SanDisk’s Tech Support in in the US and is undergoing a huge changeover in the support system at the moment.

Read this Annoucement and please be patient.

i live in us tech number is a call center in india and everytime i call to find out about my clip they tell me their system is down and they will email me. well its been 3 weeks no emails no call no nothing like i said going to put a complaint into the bbb.

The original poster is right. I have tried to send a clip back. Died after maybe thirty charges went down and will not charge. Tried to log on to send it back and got autoreply with a bunch of "fixes"and my problem was marked solved in the autoresponse before I had ever tried these “fixes”. I am now on my 8th email. they are still asking for more info every autoresponse. I got a call from somebody I couldn’t understand giving me all kinds of excuses. had to play the voicemail three times to understand it.Now I too have contacted the BBB and will never purchase such junk again. A mistake can be overlooked if you are genuinely trying to fix it, but that is not the case. It is obvious to me with all the “fixes” out there, that you are intentionally putting out an inferior product and evading return attempts. You will be in the breadline before I buy from you again.

Sansa Guru-it’s my Removed due to profanity 

Please take some time to read our forum rules and guidelines, we will not tolerate profanity or personal attacks on this board. This is your one and only warning next offence and you will be ban from posting.

Forum Admin

slotmonsta 

Message Edited by slotmonsta on 08-08-2009 03:36 PM

fuze_owner. It is my constitutionally protected opinion Removed due to profanity

Message Edited by slotmonsta on 08-08-2009 03:37 PM

@umbrellaman77 wrote:
fuze_owner. It is my constitutionally protected opinion Removed due to profanity

I don’t think you want to “test” me on that one…

Message Edited by slotmonsta on 08-08-2009 03:37 PM

@umbrellaman77 wrote:
Sansa Guru-it’s my constitutionally protected opinion Removed due to profanity

@umbrellaman77 wrote:
fuze_owner. It is my constitutionally protected opinion  Removed due to profanity

My, my, my! Obviously someone did not read the Forum Rules & Guidelines before posting! Maybe you couldn’t find it; it’s the very top post on the main page.

Please click here to go directly to it, and kindly accept my invitation to read it thoroughly, especially the part regarding profanity and personal attacks.

Thank You :smiley:

Message Edited by slotmonsta on 08-08-2009 03:38 PM

@tapeworm wrote:

@umbrellaman77 wrote:
Sansa Guru-it’s my constitutionally protected opinion Removed due to profanity

@umbrellaman77 wrote:
fuze_owner. It is my constitutionally protected opinion  Removed due to profanity

My, my, my! Obviously someone did not read the Forum Rules & Guidelines before posting! Maybe you couldn’t find it; it’s the very top post on the main page.

Please click here to go directly to it, and kindly accept my invitation to read it thoroughly, especially the part regarding profanity and personal attacks.

Thank You :smiley:

Everybody’s so sensitive these days :stuck_out_tongue:

Message Edited by slotmonsta on 08-08-2009 03:39 PM

@umbrellaman77 wrote:

Yes, not to have the government stop you from expressing your opinion (generally-speaking).  But this is SanDisk’s forum, not the government’s.

umbrellaman77 wrote:
fuze_owner. It is my constitutionally protected opinion . . .

Well, it used to be anyway. I’m not so sure after Pelosi & Obama took over. :wink:

(And yes, those names were typed in the correct order)

umbrellaman77 wrote:

Well, it used to be anyway. I’m not so sure after Pelosi & Obama took over. :stuck_out_tongue:

umbrellaman77 wrote:

Well, it used to be anyway. I’m not so sure after Pelosi & Obama took over. :stuck_out_tongue:

Off-Topic . . . Happy 5000th post to me! :smileyvery-happy:

umbrellaman77 wrote:

Off-Topic . . . Happy 5000th post to me!

Doesn’t that rate a “Dalai Lama” designation or something? “Guru” is just so yesterday! :smileyvery-happy:

Message Edited by Tapeworm on 08-09-2009 02:06 PM