Sansa sightings

Today on campus, as I looked down at my Fuze to delete a podcast, I hear a “Hey!” behind me at a distance. Some guy, whom I didn’t know, pointed at my Fuze, pointed to a blue Clip+ clipped to his labcoat, gave me a thumbs up and a big smile, and walked away.

Pretty random, but cool.

Any Sansa sightings for you?

One of my co-workers bought my old Fuze and Clip from me. He gave the Fuze to his brother, who was also working with me at the time, and he ended up selling my old Clip to another co-worker of ours, and it just so happens that I have it right now(returning it today), because I had to format and reload the firmware and music for its new owner(he has no computer and he’s a little tech-challenged.)

Marvin_Martian wrote:
One of my co-workers bought my old Fuze and Clip from me. He gave the Fuze to his brother, who was also working with me at the time, and he ended up selling my old Clip to another co-worker of ours, and it just so happens that I have it right now(returning it today), because I had to format and reload the firmware and music for its new owner(he has no computer and he’s a little tech-challenged.)

The ‘kids’ always seem to end up back home, don’t they? Even if it’s just for a meal. :smileyvery-happy:

Every once in a while I will find someone with a Sansa (Although where I live, it’s all iPod, unless you want some really crappy mp3 player with a name you’ve never heard of before, like some random Japanese/just plain cheesy name).  It’s usually a Fuze.

I saw a Sansa about 8 months ago.  Someone was listening to an mp3 player.  I looked down at it, and he had an . . .  E200 - in great condition!  I’ve never seen one in person before and they looked a little smaller than I thought they were.

Brought mine to school one day and one of my friends pointed my fuze out and told me he has the same kind

Woah… I haven’t been here in a LONG time…

Anyways, I took my Rockboxed E250 V1 to xchool one day and the next day my friend comes to school with a sansa Fuze V2. Except then, there was no Rockbox for it… but now there is!

A coworker got a clip from someone in her family who bought an ipod.  I helped her with it, but she’s not technologically literate and couldn’t figure it out (I guess her family couldn’t either).  I noticed she hadn’t used it for a while.  Then a few months ago, she said she would get an ipod if she ever got another one.  :frowning:

I should ask her for the clip… ;)