Sansa Media Converter Please help: Won't convert whole video

I am trying to load video on my fuze but the converter does not convert the whole video. For one hour and a half long video the first time it converted an hour and fifteen minutes, the second time and hour and twenty, and the third time only a half hour.

Also I cannot edit my video with the scissors also. I watched the demo on this site and the program looks different. Mine is black in color.

I have installed the program three times now.

Please help

Is this a protected video?  Such as a rental or DMR?  It won’t covert them.

And if it’s not it may need to be converted first, such as through anydvdconverter.  All my movies I’ve done had to be or SMC puts them as “unknown” and nothing comes up.

I know in the photo, they took out the crop feature in the newest SMC.  It may be the same with movies, I’m not sure.  I have the older version still (I actually like the crop feature for photos, makes them fit my screen better if needed).

I am trying to load video on my fuze but the converter does not convert the whole video. For one hour and a half long video the first time it converted an hour and fifteen minutes, the second time and hour and twenty, and the third time only a half hour.

Also I cannot edit my video with the scissors also. I watched the demo on this site and the program looks different. Mine is black in color.

I have installed the program three times now.

Please help

I know, SMC is a real pain.   Try rhapsody, I have had some success with that when talking large files.  I generally like SMC, just wish it was a lot faster and not so picky.

hello i used to have the same problem until i called sandisk bout it,… they said i had to download a “video ripper” off of the internet.  So i googled it and found one for free! i’ve tried that program and ever since it has worked fine. Try that…  By the way, The program was… Idk… try going to the web site…cladDVD.net. it shud b there. if not just try to find another on google for free.

@ebouc wrote:

I know, SMC is a real pain.   Try rhapsody, I have had some success with that when talking large files.  I generally like SMC, just wish it was a lot faster and not so picky.

Can you post the steps on how to use Rhapsody,i in general dont like rhapsody but have been wanting to try it and couldnt figure it out.