Sansa Media Converter Crash

I just downloaded and installed the converter but everytime I try to convert a video the application crashes.  Any Ideas? Thx

FYI, I have tried reinstalling the software, and I am using the Sansa e280

Ok, I have figured out how to fix the problem(on my comp anyway).  I went into properties, then went in the tab compatibility;  Then there is a section called compatility mode, I checked the box “Run this program in compatibility mode for:”.  Then chose the default Windows XP(service pack 2).  

Then I opened the converter and tried converting again.  Vista gave me an error message complaining about the colors which I ignored and my movie was converted and works on my e280 now!!!

Let me know if this helps anyone. 

Sometimes reinstalling Apple Quick Time helps.

Please find the below link for your solution :- http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4431/~/downloading-and-launching-the-sansa-media-converter

Also you canDownload and install Sansa Firmware Updater of the latest version

RFouts & mdas -

Please take note of the dates of posts/threads before replying to them. Anything older than a couple of months with no more recent replies means that either the problem has been solved or the OP (original poster) has moved on and is no longer looking for an answer.

In this case, the thread is almost 3 years old and the OP found the answer himself. It does not help anyone by dredging up these ancient posts. In fact, just the opposite. Replying brings the thread forward to the main (or 1st) page, shoving more current posts further back where they are not as visible decreasing the changes someone who knows an answer will see and respond to them.

RFouts & mdas -

Please take note of the dates of posts/threads before replying to them. Anything older than a couple of months with no more recent replies means that either the problem has been solved or the OP (original poster) has moved on and is no longer looking for an answer.

In this case, the thread is almost 3 years old and the OP found the answer himself. It does not help anyone by dredging up these ancient posts. In fact, just the opposite. Replying brings the thread forward to the main (or 1st) page, shoving more current posts further back where they are not as visible decreasing the changes someone who knows an answer will see and respond to them.

RFouts & mdas -

In this case, the thread is almost 3 years old and the OP found the answer himself. It does not help anyone by dredging up these ancient posts. In fact, just the opposite. Replying brings the thread forward to the main (or 1st) page, shoving more current posts further back where they are not as visible decreasing the changes someone who knows an answer will see and respond to them in a timely manner.