SANSA I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

THIS PRODUCT IS GARBAGE I GUESS THERE IS PROBABLY 100,000 PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS ME WITH THERE SANSA.  IT WILL NOT REFRESH DATA, ITS ONLY THREE MONTHS OLD! I’VE READ ALL THE SOLUTIONS AND THEY DO NOT WORK.  THIS THING HAS BEEN FUNNY ACTING SINCE THE DAY I GOT IT THREE MONTHS AGO.  FREEZING UP CONSTANTLY, (NOW DOESN’T REFRESH), HALF CHARGING WHEN PLUGGED IN ALL NIGHT, DISPLAY GOING OUT, EVEN ONE SIDE OF THE EARPHONE QUIT WORKING I HAD TO BUY ANOTHER CHEAP SET LIKE AFTER A MONTH. 

@angry_foot wrote:
THIS PRODUCT IS GARBAGE I GUESS THERE IS PROBABLY 100,000 PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS ME WITH THERE SANSA.  IT WILL NOT REFRESH DATA, ITS ONLY THREE MONTHS OLD! I’VE READ ALL THE SOLUTIONS AND THEY DO NOT WORK.  THIS THING HAS BEEN FUNNY ACTING SINCE THE DAY I GOT IT THREE MONTHS AGO.  FREEZING UP CONSTANTLY, (NOW DOESN’T REFRESH), HALF CHARGING WHEN PLUGGED IN ALL NIGHT, DISPLAY GOING OUT, EVEN ONE SIDE OF THE EARPHONE QUIT WORKING I HAD TO BUY ANOTHER CHEAP SET LIKE AFTER A MONTH. 

There is a warranty, you know.

WE’LL SEND ME THE INFO. ON THE WARRANTY JUST SAY NO TO IDIOTS MAYBE I CAN MAIL THIS PIECE OF **bleep** TO YOU THEN.

@angry_foot wrote:
WE’LL SEND ME THE INFO. ON THE WARRANTY JUST SAY NO TO IDIOTS MAYBE I CAN MAIL THIS PIECE OF **bleep** TO YOU THEN.

If it’s been acting up since the day you got it then you should have returned it to where you bought it in the first few days, or asked nicely for help with it sooner. Do you still have the box it came in, and the receipt?

YES I DO. IT STARTED ACTING UP ABOUT A MONTH AFTER I GOT IT, IF YOU CAN [deleted] READ, I HARDLY EVEN USED THIS THING.  I’VE HAD IT SINCE DEC 29 O8, THE BOX GOT TOSSED, SHOULD I SEND IT TOO YOU WITH MY RECIEPT?  WHAT’S YOUR ADDRESS WILL YOU SEND ME THE REFUND IN MONEY?  I DO NOT WANT TO WASTE MY TIME ON ANOTHER HEADACHE PRODUCT.

Message Edited by microsansa on 04-12-2009 08:54 AM

You seem to be a bit confused:  Marvin_Martian doesn’t work for SanDisk.  In fact, most of us here don’t; most people here simply are Clip users trying to help others out, or looking for assistance (there also are a few SanDisk personnel here as well).

As I posted in your other thread (best not to double-post …), have you contacted SanDisk Customer Service to get assistance?  I’m sure that they will be able to help you, with a warranty replacement or otherwise.  And they even have a tollfree number for you to call them on.

Someone woke up under the wrong side of the bridge this morning.

@gwk1967 wrote:
Someone woke up under the wrong side of the bridge this morning.

And several threads were removed!!!:smileyvery-happy:

@angry_foot wrote:

Go the main site and search for the warranty information.

:dizzy_face: troll.

Message Edited by microsansa on 04-12-2009 06:32 PM