Sansa Fuze Won't Turn On

ive tried that twice and it wont work, about3 days ago i made the mistake of dropping it and it wont turn on no matter what i do, please help. PLEASE!!!

tyluv3 wrote:
ive tried that twice and it wont work, about3 days ago i made the mistake of dropping it and it wont turn on no matter what i do, please help. PLEASE!!!

Time to call in the big guns then . . .

SanDisk Tech Support

Edit: Fixed link.

Message Edited by Tapeworm on 04-03-2010 10:37 AM

tyluv3,

Try connecting the Fuze via the USB cable and see if it powers up when connected to the bus.  I’m curious if you may have lost a power connection.

microsansa

i tried the USB  idea, the computer recognizes it but every time i try to open the file up, the comptuer just says "THe drive is not formatted… DO you want to formatt it "  idk which one to pick “yes” or “no”, if i do pick yes it mightdelet all my songs

Tried the link and got a 404 error.  Have they changed how they’re doing tech support?

Also, does anyone know how they handle cases like this?  Do they just replace the player, or do they repair them?

KRW

1-800-SANDISK

Probably a refurbished replacement. But put a little mark on it and see if yours comes back. 

Wow, that’s interesting.  Here is the main Support link.  There’s even a chat option available if you like.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

This is my final cry:

My mp3 sansa wont turn on, i made the mistake of dropping it a week ago and it wont turn on. Ive tried the reset the method(15-30secs) but it doesnt work… at all. it wont turn on,even when i plug it into the pc that i have. it doesnt recognize my sansa.Every time i try to open up the file, it ask me to format the mp3. Should i try to format and hopefully it will turn on magically. Ive contacted the tech group sveral times and ther methods dont wok, which are plugit in to th computer for 2 hours and take it out afterwards reset it. This didnt work. At all. it never does. nothing works!! maybe any one has any more methods?