sansa fuze: show covers for audiobooks

I’d like to see covers for my audiobooks on my fuze. I put a jpg in a subfolder of audiobooks where the audiobook is stored with the the same base name as the audio files. But now cover will shown. Do I have to use a special naming convention or format of the jpg in order to shwo it up on the fuze?

@cheops66 wrote:
I’d like to see covers for my audiobooks on my fuze. I put a jpg in a subfolder of audiobooks where the audiobook is stored with the the same base name as the audio files. But now cover will shown. Do I have to use a special naming convention or format of the jpg in order to shwo it up on the fuze?

I am not sure about Audiobooks but if you name the file “folder.jpg” in the same folder as music it will show that as the album art.

Try renaming it to folder.jpg and make sure it is less than 300x300 in size.

Audiobooks can display just like any audio file.  Just be sure that the image isn’t too large.

Here’s a few videos.  This first one is about how to add album art in MSC mode, and this one is specific to using MTP mode. 

When it comes to simplicity, I use MTP mode primarily, as I enjoy Rhapsody and Audible, and that means MTP mode for the transfers.  MTP mode has advantages and disadvantages, but functioning album art transfers is definitely a plus.

Let us know how your project goes!

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

Hi Bob, first thanks for the very nice movies :slight_smile: The file name Album art was the missing link. The image was at the right place already but the player needs a file with the name Album art to recognize an image. So problem solved very quick. Thanks a lot to Bob and Hazzy for your help.

It also recognizes the name “folder.jpg” as album art.