Sansa Fuze not recognized Transcend 8Gb MicroSD

Helpme! Please

Yesterday bought a MicroSD 8Gb class 6 and my Sansa Fuze 4Gb not recognizedthe Micro! why?

Format to 32 KB and nothing. Helpme please!

I use a Transcend 8Gb MicroSD class 6 card in my 4G Fuze without issues.  Are you putting the card in while when the Fuze is OFF or ON?  I believe the card needs to already be in place while the Fuze is “booting up”.

@kmk_01kmk wrote:
I use a Transcend 8Gb MicroSD class 6 card in my 4G Fuze without issues.  Are you putting the card in while when the Fuze is OFF or ON?  I believe the card needs to already be in place while the Fuze is “booting up”.

Me too. No issues with my transcend 8Gb µSDHC class 6 card in my 4Gb Fuze. I can even plug it in while the fuze is on and it will simple refresh the database, then, just work.

What does “Format to 32 KB” mean?

Check if the card is formated in FAT32 and that you can see it in your PC.

Message Edited by ssorgatem on 09-29-2009 02:34 PM

im sorry for offtopic. but i cant search how to create new theme. im am from Ukraine and my English is no good. but i hope you will understand me. thats my problem: some days ago i bought Sansa View 16 gb. and it does not play video!! (( it show me just one pic, and play the music from video but without video!!!(( i’ve  just downloaded programm Sansa converter, but it didnt help me((. who know what is the problem? sorry me one more (((( help me please who can…

Maguchiy since you are using sansa View hoe did you teansfer the video?

You can try (Any Video Converter) http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for\_video\_free/ and make sure you convert the video into MP4 file format and you can simply drag and drop the file to your player.

:wink:

@maguchiy wrote:

im sorry for offtopic. but i cant search how to create new theme. im am from Ukraine and my English is no good. but i hope you will understand me. thats my problem: some days ago i bought Sansa View 16 gb. and it does not play video!! (( it show me just one pic, and play the music from video but without video!!!(( i’ve  just downloaded programm Sansa converter, but it didnt help me((. who know what is the problem? sorry me one more (((( help me please who can…

Sansa View board

I just got a fuze 4 Gb and it will not recognize a SanDisk 8Gb micro SD

SanDisk is replacing it.  I wonder how many out there are with the same flaw in manufacturing and not even complaining?

This is recent! Jan of 2010  SanDisk asks you all these questions, but the bottom line is they have a flaw perhaps