Sansa Fuze Firmware Update version 01.01.22 & 02.01.17

is it suppose to come out today or tomorrow? O.o or at midnight xD

Message Edited by Greed on 03-31-2009 11:41 AM

@greed wrote:
is it suppose to come out today or tomorrow? O.o or at midnight xD
Message Edited by Greed on 03-31-2009 11:41 AM

They never said a specific date. I am expecting, at 12:01 AM, (April Fool’s Day) that everyone’s Fuze will light up with a big picture of an apple on it :stuck_out_tongue:

Come on Sansa, release the fw already.

@marvin_martian wrote:


@greed wrote:
is it suppose to come out today or tomorrow? O.o or at midnight xD
Message Edited by Greed on 03-31-2009 11:41 AM


They never said a specific date. I am expecting, at 12:01 AM, (April Fool’s Day) that everyone’s Fuze will light up with a big picture of an apple on it :stuck_out_tongue:

That would be funny.

haha. I was expecting april 1st also :p. But isn’t there gona be like some virus crud going around that day too :0? or was that a joke too lol. cause I was gona try to avoid using my computer that day :0

The Waiting Really is the Hardest Part.

@conversionbox wrote:

 

The Waiting Really is the Hardest Part.

Wow! You’re older than I thought! :stuck_out_tongue:

Which timezone do you bet on?

@extremecarver wrote:
Which timezone do you bet on?

Eastern.

@marvin_martian wrote:


@conversionbox wrote:

 

The Waiting Really is the Hardest Part.


Wow! You’re older than I thought! :stuck_out_tongue:

???

@conversionbox wrote:


@extremecarver wrote:
Which timezone do you bet on?


Eastern.

I remember the Clip update came in about 15:00 Eastern 

@conversionbox wrote:


@marvin_martian wrote:


@conversionbox wrote:

 

The Waiting Really is the Hardest Part.


Wow! You’re older than I thought! :stuck_out_tongue:


???

I’m kidding…I know who that really is…I’m kidding because I am bored.

Are you sure the FW will be released today? Maybe it will be released 2 or 3 more days later.

@appletree wrote:
Are you sure the FW will be released today? Maybe it will be released 2 or 3 more days later.

As I said 10 posts ago, they never said a specific date :smiley:

@appletree wrote:
Are you sure the FW will be released today? Maybe it will be released 2 or 3 more days later.

It was said by the Development team to be today. They may come out and say… “Its gonna be a few more days”. But something will happen. Today is the end of the quarter, and 2 weeks ago today SansaFix said “Two weeks”

Message Edited by Conversionbox on 03-31-2009 04:06 PM

Yeah, I hope the FW will be released today. Seems the new FW will have some new nice features which Sansafix said that we don’t need Rockbox anymore after this future FW release. Btw, it’s already 1st April 3:10am, I think I’m going to sleep. Hope tomorrow morning, when I wake up, I will find the FW is already exist to be downloaded.

@appletree wrote:
Yeah, I hope the FW will be released today. Seems the new FW will have some new nice features which Sansafix said that we don’t need Rockbox anymore after this future FW release. Btw, it’s already 1st April 3:10am, I think I’m going to sleep. Hope tomorrow morning, when I wake up, I will find the FW is already exist to be downloaded.

Im thinkin that the deadline is Midnight March 31, Pacific Time because SanDisk is located in California.

So, I think it wil be released at about 12:00pm noon in here. Well, I’m very sleepy and tired. Have to go now. Good luck everybody, see you later, bye!

OOooh Sandisk is in california :D? I Live in california :smiley: yay.

@greed wrote:
OOooh Sandisk is in california :D? I Live in california :smiley: yay.

Maybe you should go over there and knock on the door and ask them whats going on and what time it will be here.