Sansa Fuze 8 Gigs MP3 player.

Sansa Fuze will not work if set on the USB mode.  Under settings switch to the MCS mode. Everything should work fine.  This will solve the problem. To bad the sales people at Radio Shack couldn’t figure it out.  Also Sansa’s support team never replied after 2 attempts.

Who did what now?

My Fuze works perfectly in either mode.

Is there a question in there some where? Anybody here would be gald to help you but you need to clarify what the issue is. I am sure you are frustrated but that can be resolved with a more open and clear communication of your situation.

I believe Tina is sharing with us the solution to her connection problem that she was able to figure out herself. Of course, it only been posted here about 20 or 30 times within the last week or so; it wuoldn’t take much looking to find a post that mentioned it.

Salespeople can’t know everything about every product, especially electronics as they change so fast with new models and new products all the time, regardless of where they work.

Also one has to realize this is THE busiest time of the entire year at any electronic device’s Tech or Customer Support Center and if you e-mail them? . . . well, there’s a lot of ringing phones; the e-mails will just have to wait.

believe Tina is sharing with us the solution to her connection problem that she was able to figure out herself. Of course, it only been posted here about 20 or 30 times within the last week or so; it wuoldn’t take much looking to find a post that mentioned it.

Salespeople can’t know everything about every product, especially electronics as they change so fast with new models and new products all the time, regardless of where they work.

Also one has to realize this is THE busiest time of the entire year at any electronic device’s Tech or Customer Support Center and if you e-mail them? Well, there’s a lot of ringing phones and with things the way they are lately, probably lees people to answer them, so the e-mails will just have to wait.