This is ridiculous. I have a Sansa e250 that was given to me.
- My XP system won’t recognize it, so I can’t use the firmware updater software.
- Your own site says e250 doesn’t exist
- This thread tells me to check the version in the settings to see if it says V01 or V02
- It says neither - It says 01.00.15P - there is no V.
- Maybe I should assume it’s ver.1 but your scary warnings make me hesitate on that!
- And how do I know if it came from Europe, America, Pacific or whatever?
What’s your advice now?
Honestly, I think a portable media play should just plug in to USB and simply work. Why all the unnecessary complications?