Sansa e260 MP3 Lock Button is Stuck on Lock

So while I was listening to music, I shifted the lock button to the right to lock the MP3. I guess I shifted the button too hard or something, because I can no longer unshift the button and unlock my Sansa. It says “Key Locked, System Shutdown.” Does anyone have a suggestion to unlock my Sansa?

The slider button (on the outside casing) fits into the actual switch internally. Maybe one of the plastic protrusions that engase the switch on the inside has proken loose. The ‘E’ series is very easy to disassemble via the 4 small screws on the back plate. Take it apart and see if you can move the switch (on top of the circuit board near the headphone jack) and get it back to working normally.

The slider button (on the outside casing) fits into the actual switch internally. Maybe one of the plastic protrusions that engage the switch on the inside has broken loose. The ‘E’ series is very easy to disassemble via the 4 small screws on the back plate. Take it apart and see if you can move the switch (on top of the circuit board near the headphone jack) and get it back to working normally.