Sansa e250

Please help!  Tonight I hooked up my MP3 to the computer to delete music and add new and add a movie.  When I was hooked up to the 'puter all my music files were there.  Once I unhooked from the computer all my music files are gone!!  Where did they go?  The movie file I copied was there…but all my songs were gone.  Please help.  Did I do something wrong? 

what if you format and reload your stuff, does it let you do that and work fine?

Make sure you have formatted your Sansa, reloaded the firmware and putthe music back on. Hope this works :slight_smile:

I did the update and everything worked fine again.  Whew!!! Now I am wondering if there is a car kit so I can listen to my tunes in my car???

Yes, indeed there is. I know there’s an FM Transmitter kit - don’t remember who makes it off hand.

If you go to the SanDisk website and go into the MP3 player section, you’ll see a link for Made For Sansa Accessories. Under there you’ll be able to find what you’re looking for. I also think you can pick one of them up at Best Buy - again, don’t remember the brand though - just be sure it’s made for Sansa.

Excellent… you can check on ebay for generic 3.5 jack fm transmitters, pretty cheap and works :slight_smile: