Sansa e140

I bought the e140 for my son last year. Since then, he has lost the instructions.

I have copied some songs on the player, but he can not find them for playback. However,

whenever you connect the player to the computer, it lists the songs as on the player. How do I

find those songs so that he can play them back?

To load the songs onto the player, I have been dragging the files from “my music” files to the Sansa e140 window.

Is there another way to do this?

Thanks for your help.

lwa57

what are the file types?
Where did you download the music from?
Does the music play on the computer?

lwa57 wrote:

I bought the e140 for my son last year. Since then, he has lost the instructions.

I have copied some songs on the player, but he can not find them for playback. However,

whenever you connect the player to the computer, it lists the songs as on the player. How do I

find those songs so that he can play them back?

To load the songs onto the player, I have been dragging the files from “my music” files to the Sansa e140 window.

Is there another way to do this?

Thanks for your help.

lwa57

here is the user guide

I am having the same problem I syncronized all of the files the same way but some show up and some don’t. Also, I’m finding the service from Sandisk to be very poor. There is nothing that I have found in the manual to solve this problem and I just got this player and it already isn’t working and no one has a solution. If anyone has any clue I’d be very appriciative.

I bought my e140 three years ago, and I never had that problem. I use windows explorer to add the files and the player works perfectly. The files need to be  in mp3 format.