Sansa connect possibly use pandora app?

Sandisk needs to fire their marketing team. They make the best mp3 players and I don’t know how more people don’t know about the sansa series. However, the sansa connect is a pile of garbage. I’m not a loyal fanboy, I call it how it is. Sucks I can’t access my network of files, and sucks I’m using yahoo IF I was to buy the **bleep** thing. I want pandora on there instead of yahoo. Then I’ll buy it.

Any chance of that happening in the future? From what I understand the pandora team is very open to expanding their userbase!

kgonepostl wrote:

Sucks I can’t access my network of files

sucks I’m using yahoo IF I was to buy the **bleep** thing.

Could you explain what you mean by these two things?

Regarding Pandora, the Sansa Connect is a discontinued player, so the Pandora team has no interest in it.

The Sansa Connect was originally designed to access Yahoo-served (now CBS Radio-served) streams, only.  If its firmware were ever modified in order to access other audio streams, such as Shoutcast, it would likely be done by a team like Rockbox.

Discontinued? Didn’t even know it existed before it was discontinued.

That marketing team no doubt needs to be fired

Message Edited by kgonepostl on 12-30-2009 01:47 PM

kgonepostl wrote:

Discontinued? Didn’t even know it existed before it was discontinued.

That marketing team no doubt needs to be fired

Message Edited by kgonepostl on 12-30-2009 01:47 PM

This player was marketed before it was discontinued. The problem is, that all most people see are ads for that fruit player. This player has been discontinued since I think early 2008. 

And The Yahoo radio still works you just cant customize a station. All their pre-programmed ones are good. 

Message Edited by Conversionbox on 12-30-2009 05:02 PM