Sansa Connect not recognizing YMU to go subscription

Hi, I recently got the sansa connect and I already have  YMU To Go subscription. The device allows me to login

with my yahoo usderID and I’m able to play radio stations and see my playlists.

When I try to download music directly to the device however

it says " Subscription Required, This feature requires a Yahoo! Music Unlimited To Go subscription"

All I can do is select OK at this point.

Has anyone else had problems having their Connect not recognize their YMU to go subscription?

I also have the same problem. I have had nothing but compatability issues with Yahoo. But already paid for it so I keep trying. Thought this time would be simple. Well that did not happen so if you figure it out please let me know  whispers2wolves@gmail.com

First thing you should do is verify that Yahoo sees your account as a “To Go” account.  Go to www.yahoo.com/music and navigate to “my account”.  This requires that you log in to authenticate you as a user.  If it shows up that you are a “To Go” subscriber, then try performing a reset and erase on your Sansa Connect.  That way you will have to log into your account again on your device.  Let us know if this works for you.

-ML

Hi, verified I have YMU to go,  gave the reset and erase and re-login a try, however the same issue…

Here is the latest response I got from YMU customer care (a bit generic but hopefully will pan out)

Will update when I get a complete response…

C

_________

Thank you for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. The music team and engineers
are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it as quickly as
possible.

Although we can not offer an exact time frame in which this will be
taken care of, please be assured we’re currently looking at the problem
and hope to have it resolved as quickly as possible.

We appreciate your reporting this to us – your input helps us to
identify ways to constantly maintain and improve our music services.

Yahoo! is supporting Sansa Connect and accepting new YMU To Go accounts. Existing subscriptions should work also.

Customers can go to the 30-day free trail link provided in the Connect packaging, http://music.yahoo.com/sansa. I was able to sign-up an account from this link today. I was immediately able to play premium LaunchCast stations and download songs to the Connect.

Contact Yahoo! Music support to assist in checking your account for problems. Repost if you are still having problems getting your account checked and fixed by Yahoo!

forgot to mention on my previous posts that I’m in Canada, I think that’s the deal breaker

no further response from Yahoo Customer Care…

therefore

returned my Connect to the store last week,

have fun US Connecters

Correct. The Sansa Connect only works with Yahoo! Music US service. It is not setup to support Yahoo! Music Canada accounts.

Note: Whispers2Wolves verified her To Go account is now working with the Connect. Yahoo! Music Support resolved her problem shortly after her post.

Message Edited by Greig on 10-05-2007 10:43 AM

Yes i’m having that problem in addition to licensing errors when synching up my music library…  I keep getting a message that says that I can only use one portable device at a time…  what the heck is wrong with this player?  Now I know why Ipods are so successful…