Sansa Connect and the Altec-Lansing inMotion iM413

I have noticed a problem with my iM413 and my Sansa Connect: You cannot control the Pause/Play function or the Track Skipping function from the Dock or Dock Remote. I called Altec-Lansing about the problem, and the told me to get a new one. I called SanDisk, and they told me they were going to test the compatibility with of the Dock with the Connect. An hour later, they called back, and told me that the Sansa Connect and the Altec-Lansing inMotion iM413 were not fully compatible, in the way that the Pause/Play and Track Skip functions do not work when the iM413 is connected with the Sansa Connect. So, i was wondering, if we could have a little firmware update for this, for all the Sansa Connect owners that have a iM413.

Apparently not very responsive on this board to customer issues.  Disappointing to say the least.

@grandoak wrote:
Apparently not very responsive on this board to customer issues.  Disappointing to say the least.

well, the Connect is a discontinued model, after all :wink:

@grandoak wrote:

I don’t think Sandisk ever stated that this board was a way to submit support requests, did they?

Nope, but I have seen many things discussed here on the forums turn into solutions over time.

The walls do have ears.

Or was it, the hills have eyes?

Bob  :smileyvery-happy: