Sansa Clip won't format to it's full capacity

Hello,

I just tried to format my new Sansa clip properly in Win explorer but i found, checking the properties afterwards, that it is formatted not to it’s full capacity. It’s capacity is 8gb but it only covered about 6gbs.

Can anyone explain to my why that is and maybe have a solution for this?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you and kind regards,

Niels

Utrecht

The Netherlands

Perhaps better, format under the Clip’s own settings?  Note that the Clip uses some of the space for operational files.

I have connected to pc, put in software, but now would like to connect to library for books.  Should I go to support now?  I do not have phone connection.   Adobe Digital says Error Activting E_ADEPT_10 ActivationServiceInfo Error%20#2032   What do I do next.  What is avatar? FB

@fbowman wrote:

I have connected to pc, put in software, but now would like to connect to library for books.  Should I go to support now?  I do not have phone connection.   Adobe Digital says Error Activting E_ADEPT_10 ActivationServiceInfo Error%20#2032   What do I do next.  What is avatar? FB

What player are you writing about?  This is the Clip forum. 

I think you need to explain more fully your issue–what software did you put in, what system does your library use, what type of books (digital books or audiobooks), what support are you talking about, and what Adobe Digital has to do with this (the Clip does not have a digital book capability nor a screen for reading a digital book). 

And, best to start your own thread rather than using someone else’s, for your own issues.

@fbowman wrote:

What is avatar?

@fbowman wrote:

What is avatar?

:stuck_out_tongue: