sansa clip question

How do i listen to music and have it hooked up to the computer at the same time…if this unit cannot do this…which one will?

Thanks

You can do a bit of DIY on the usb cable (search the forum for more info) to listen while you’re on the computer, but why not just get an ac adapter?  You can’t listen while you transfer music afterall.

so if I get the ac adapter…then i can listen and charge at the same time?  Just want to be sure…thats all.  Thanks for the help.

@speed49 wrote:
so if I get the ac adapter…then i can listen and charge at the same time?  Just want to be sure…thats all.  Thanks for the help.

Yes

Of course, if you’re connected to your computer, you can play the Clip’s contents on and through your computer …

Also, you can get a power-only USB cable to attach your Clip to your computer, allowing you to play the Clip while it recharges.  Likewise, some people have reported that if you just barely plug in your USB cable to the computer, the cable’s data pins will not connect up and you can play the Clip (also if the cover the data pins in the cable).