sansa clip problem 2

Tomorrow I am going to return this thing to the store where I bought it.  I have been unable to make any progress getting english characters in the main menu.  Tech support does not respond in any reasonable timeframe and I am too frustrated to mess with this anymore.  I should have bought an iPOD. 

mark, watch out with that iPod talk. People here get a little testy when you mention those things. Just between you and me (and I own both), get an iPod.

Why would you throw money at an Apple?  If the language gets set wrong on one of those things, it’s the same issue. 

Try this threadfor a simple fix.

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue:

@marksfrazmtn wrote:

Tomorrow I am going to return this thing to the store where I bought it.  I have been unable to make any progress getting english characters in the main menu.  Tech support does not respond in any reasonable timeframe and I am too frustrated to mess with this anymore.  I should have bought an iPOD. 

Hko already told you how to do it in a reply to your previous post.  If his solution was not successful, you should have replied and I’m sure he or someone else would have helped you.

But hey, if you think iTunes is a great piece of software and you think iPods sound great and you want to pay a 50-100% premium for less features and proprietary lock-in, then by all means get an iPod.