Sansa Clip+ is not recognized by the computer at all

I downloaded music from the site and uploaded the on the player, after which theplayer gets stuck at the stage of Update database. It is not determined by a computer or in Device Manager or Disk Manager. None of software does not recognize it in the computer. I tried on 5 computers with different operating systems (except Mac OS) the result is the same everywhere.Maybe a hard reset by the closure of Pins on the flash chip?I tried to grip the center button and connect to the computer, tried to pull the USB cable after the logo of the San drive. All to no avail.Are there any solutions? Has anyone come across?

What format of music, from what site?  Is the format of the music compatible with the Clip?  E.g. MP3, WMA, ogg vorbis; not aac.  It also could be that the ID3 tags in the music files are choking the Clip and are not compatible with it. 

What does it matter to a place where I download music? MP3 file format, so it is compatible with the formats supported by the player. I also think that it is because of ID3 tags. So the question is at the cost of a million, what to do?

ID3 tags can indeed cause freezing or long database refreshes if the comments field has alot of text, unusual characters or a web address in it.  Some websites add in that clutter to the tags and it can cause the player to choke. The best thing, IMO, for you to do is to format the player, that is, if you can get it to be recognized by a PC. 

When you “forced MSC mode”, did you do it with the player turned off, then held down the center button while connecting the player to a PC?

If only it were that easy, believe me, I would have already formatted the player.Unfortunately the player not in any way recognized by the computer. Pressing the center button and the connection at this point the player to the computer does not lead to any effect. There are no more option but to cry and to order a new one?

Since resetting the player and forcing MSC mode hasn’t worked, then, unless someone else has another suggestion, then you can contact Sandisk Tech Support to see if they can help you to get the player to be recognized by a computer and working normally again.

http://www.sandisk.com/sandisk-support/contact-us

@demoskdi wrote:

What does it matter to a place where I download music? MP3 file format, so it is compatible with the formats supported by the player. I also think that it is because of ID3 tags. So the question is at the cost of a million, what to do?

The download source sometimes can be indicative of a problem–e.g. files in an incompatible format, DRM’ed files, potentially questionable files.