Sansa Clip+ 2gb won't work at all.. can't get win7 to recognize, even after hard pin reset HELP!!!!

Hi all, 

I have had this little player for sometime now, recently it stopped working, and I’ve tried everything.

Don’t know what’s up with it, the logo was coming up just like normal, and before the reset it tried refreshing my media and then it freezes.

I’ve soft reset it by holding the power button for 20 seconds, hard reset it by using a pin in the reset hole above the clip, I’ve tried installing the driver software from Sandisk, but for some reason that won’t even pop up. 

As a last option I read up on I tried formatting it via Windows, but Windows couldn’t finish due to some error. 

It’s all in one piece, I just don’t know what to do next, anyone have a solution??

@hudsonhawk88 wrote:

I’ve soft reset it by holding the power button for 20 seconds, _ hard reset it by using a pin in the reset hole above the clip _, I’ve tried installing the driver software from Sandisk, but for some reason that won’t even pop up. 

Just so you know, this is not a hard reset aperature. This is the microphone opening for voice recording.

Hope you weren’t planning on recording anything in the future.