SanDisk Ultra Plus 64GB Micro SDXC Card

I recently bought a SanDisk Ultra Plus 64GB Micro SDXC Card from Wal-Mart. However, whenever I plug it into my TOSHIBA laptop (which is currently running Windows Vista), it just doesn’t show up. The icon that tells you that an external storage device is plugged in pops up for a split second, then disappears. Does anyone have any ideas on what to do? Google is being coincidentally unhelpful…

By the way, I’m not sure if this is the right place to put this, so if it’s not then please notify me and let me know if there is a more appropriate place for this!

Hello, 

in that case you can check if the card is working with another compatible device or computer to ensure if the card is defective or the vista system cannot load the drivers properly to see the card. 

Well, I don’t have any other computers to test it on, but I’ve inserted it into my phone (a Motorola Moto E 2nd gen) and it seems to work fine… Is there anything I can do to fix the drivers on the laptop so they can read the card properly?

as Vista is older, the flash drive may be in a file format the computer cannot read. format it to a fat32 or ntfs. if that does not work, use the diskpart menu to convert the partition scheme to master boot record