The SanDisk SSD Dashboard helps SanDisk SSD users maintain peak performance of their SanDisk SSD(s) under various Windows® operating systems with an easy-to-use graphical user interface. The SanDisk SSD Dashboard includes tools for analysis of the drive (including drive model, capacity, firmware version, and SMART attributes) and firmware updates.
1. What are the minimum system requirements for running the SanDisk SSD Dashboard?
2. Is the data on the SSD lost after updating the firmware using the SSD Dashboard?
3. Why is my drive NOT being detected by the SanDisk SSD Dashboard?
4. What does the “Not Supported” mark on “Life Remaining” or “Temperature” box indicate?
5. When will I need to use the Advanced Options for firmware update?
6. What is performance monitor? What is it monitoring? Can I use it for benchmark testing?
7. Why can’t I see the performance chart data immediately?