Sandisk Software Install

Like most programs it creates a folder off of the Start menu. However, I customize my menu by dragging and dropping these folders into logical categories like a filing system. But, the folder that Sandisk creates always comes back at the Start menu.  The location I’ve moved it to is still there but it always comes back even when deleted.  Any idea on how to get rid of this?

Start -> All Programs ->  Sandisk -> Sansa Updater

I think it’s only the Sansa Updater that comes back after being deleted from this location.

@sbmongoos wrote:

Like most programs it creates a folder off of the Start menu. However, I customize my menu by dragging and dropping these folders into logical categories like a filing system. But, the folder that Sandisk creates always comes back at the Start menu.  The location I’ve moved it to is still there but it always comes back even when deleted.  Any idea on how to get rid of this?

Start -> All Programs ->  Sandisk -> Sansa Updater

I think it’s only the Sansa Updater that comes back after being deleted from this location.

The obvious answer to get rid of it is uninstall the Updater and get rid of it all together. :wink:

I only had it on my computer for about a week, and I haven’t had it since.